Click to Home
Go To Search
Town of Rocky Mountain House
5116 50th Avenue
Box 1509
Rocky Mountain House, AB
T4T 1B2
Ph: (403) 845-2866
After Hour Emergency Line: (403) 845-3220

Planning & Community Development

Show All Answers

1. Why do I need a Development Permit?
2. How do I apply for a Building Permit?
3. How do I apply for a Development Permit?
4. How do I apply for a Business License?
5. What is my land use zoning?
6. Do I need a permit for a Fence?