How Do I...?
Click to Home
Go To Search
Town of Rocky Mountain House
5116 50th Avenue
Box 1509
Rocky Mountain House, AB
T4T 1B2
Ph: (403) 845-2866
Fx: (403) 845-3230
Planning & Community Development
Construction SiteResponsibilities
The Planning and Community Development has three areas of responsibility:
  • Planning and Development
  • Economic Development
  • Protective Services

Planning and development projects and initiatives within the Town of Rocky Mountain House are carried out by this department, as well as the economic development goals stated in the 2012 - 2015 Economic Development Strategy.

Protective services include the town’s peace officers and bylaw officers, and provides active enforcement of the Alberta Traffic and Safety Act and Municipal Bylaws.

The Town of Rocky Mountain House is exploring the future of Centennial Campground. Learn more!

Parkland Community Planning Services
Parkland Community Planning Services (PCPS) provides contracted planning services to the Town of Rocky Mountain. PCPS provides subdivision review, as well as statutory plan review for all the town’s planning documents. Please contact PCPS at (403) 343-3394 or refer to the subdivision information brochure for more information about applying for subdivision.

Dean Schweder - Director

5116 50th Ave.
Rocky Mountain House
AB T4T 1B2

Ph: (403) 847-5260
Fx: (403) 845-1835

Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.