How Do I...?
Click to Home
Go To Search
Town of Rocky Mountain House
5116 50th Avenue
Box 1509
Rocky Mountain House, AB
T4T 1B2
Ph: (403) 845-2866
Fx: (403) 845-3230
Animal Services

Pet Licenses
Date Range
Fee ($)
Fee if Spayed / Neutered ($) *
December 1, 2017 to January 31, 2018
After January 31, 2018
*Note: Must provide certificate of alteration.

License Requirements & Penalty

Any resident owning or harboring a dog or cat within the Town of Rocky Mountain House must obtain a license for their cat or dog before January 31. After January 31, unlicensed animals are subject up to a $100 fine with subsequent fines leading up to $300.

Purchasing a License

Licenses can be purchased at the Town of Rocky Mountain House Office at:
5116 50th Ave.
Rocky Mountain House, AB T4T 1B2

If you have any questions call us at (403) 845-2866. We accept Visa, MasterCard and have Interact. Seniors and disabled persons may call to arrange free delivery.

Town Animal Control
For questions and complaints during office hours, please call 403-845-2866. Office hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.

The Town Office is closed Saturdays / Sundays and on all Statutory Holidays.

For any non-emergent calls after hours, please contact 403-845-3220 (Call monitoring service). A officer will receive details of the complaint.

For an emergency related to animal control.
(Animal attack / Aggressive animals at large)
Please call 911.