Click to Home
Go To Search
Town of Rocky Mountain House
5116 50th Avenue
Box 1509
Rocky Mountain House, AB
T4T 1B2
Ph: (403) 845-2866
Fx: (403) 845-3230
Land Use Bylaw
The Land Use Bylaw is the document that designates land into different zoning districts, and regulates the purposes for which land and buildings may be used in each district

It is the most specific planning document, and is the primary document referred to in development permit decisions. For any new development in Town, reference the appropriate section or zoning district to ensure the proposed development will not have any issues conforming with the Land Use Bylaw.