The Recreation & Community Services Department publishes two program guides annually, filled with information on programs run by the Town and other community organizations.
Program Advertising - For information on advertising rates and print deadlines please email e-mail or call 403-845-3720.
Link to Recreation Program Guide
Register at the Credit Union Co-op Aquatics Centre or by phone at 403-845-6977
We’re looking forward to offering a safe and fun environment to meet new friends and have great experiences this summer. Camp will include pool and spray park time as well as local field trips, games, and craft time.
Weekly Day Camps for kids ages 5-12. Running daily 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM with before aftercare available from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Pick-up and drop-off at the Christenson Sports and Wellness Centre. Campers will need snacks, lunch, water bottle, swimming gear, towel; as well as sunscreen and bug spray as we spend a ton of time outside.
Cost is $135 for the week or $30 per day and includes all activities as well as the before and aftercare.
Register with the Recreation & Community Services Department at the Christenson Sports & Wellness Centre, or by phone at 403-845-3720
5332-50 St, Rocky Mountain House, AB
- Registrations for all programs are accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- All registration fees must be paid at the time of registration. Payment confirms registration.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes (except drop-in programs).
- Classes without sufficient registration will be canceled. Review our Refund Policy here.
- Every effort will be made to start new classes if registration exceeds the maximum. Please be sure to put your name on a waiting list if the desired class is full.