Browse the Town of Rocky Mountain House career opportunities below.
Casual Fitness Centre Attendant
The Town is seeking an energetic, dynamic individual for the position of Fitness Centre Attendant. The successful candidate will be strongly devoted to public service, be team orientated, innovative and result driven. The facility provides clean, safe multi-purpose spaces for a variety of leisure/recreation/wellness services, opportunities, programs, skill development, events and activities that enhance the quality of life. Fitness provides the planning and delivery of recreation programs to meet the demands of the public and provide the public with a variety of opportunities to constructively use their leisure time.
You will be working in a vibrant community of 6,800 at the doorstep to the Rocky Mountains and outdoor adventure. We have all the amenities and more. Living in Rocky Mountain House you can experience live arts, concerts, all sports or belong to one of the multiple community organizations. Town amenities include the Christenson Sports and Wellness Centre, the Credit Union Co-op Aquatic Centre, skateboard park, ball diamonds, parks, extensive trail system and playgrounds. The Town’s strong business sector provides all the services and shopping you will need. Your co-workers are focused on providing great public service and having fun while doing so.
As a key player in our team you will have the following qualifications:
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Ability to set priorities and balance a number of tasks at the same time
- Must be 16 years of age and commit to achieving AFLCA Resistance Training Certification within 3 months of commencing employment
- General knowledge of fitness equipment and usage is required
- Fitness Certification would be considered an asset
- First Aid/CPR is an asset and will be required
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, email and experience with the Internet
Please apply on or before March 15, 2020. The Town of Rocky Mountain House thanks all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Submit your resumé and cover letter in confidence to:
Town of Rocky Mountain House
5332 - 50 Street
Rocky Mountain House, Alberta T4T 1B2