Update April 7, 2021
The Town of Rocky Mountain House's public recreation facilities (Fitness Centre and Aquatic Centre) will be closed until further notice.
Memberships will remain suspended until your first visit or when normal operations resume. Current memberships have their memberships suspended for the duration of the closure. (Refunds are available on request, please call Guest Services at 403-845-3720).
Due to the mandates from the Government of Alberta and to align with provincial public health orders, the Credit Union Co-op Aquatic Centre will be closed to the public, effective Sunday, December 13 until further notice.
Regular Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
6:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Saturday - Sunday
12:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Address: 5202 53 Avenue
UPDATE: Winter 2021 Swimming Lessons
Winter Swimming Lessons and JLC will be postponed until further notice.
All the above information is subject to change.
Covid-19 Activity Guidelines:
- Lane Swim Guidance and Bookings - strongly recommending prebook all swims
- Swimming Lessons Protocol- lesson updates please call the pool
Procedures Overview:Pool Pass Memberships
Existing memberships are suspended during the COVID-19 closure.
- All patrons must complete a COVID-19 screening checklist on arrival Check-in/pay at the Pool Front desk
- All patrons must follow directional signage and maintain physical distance
- Changerooms are available but we recommend coming ready for your swim. Leave all valuables at home as lockers are unavailable
- Changerooms are operating on a one-way basis - enter through the Family Changeroom and exit through the Men's & Ladies' rooms.
- Pre-booking is available by phone or email for lane swims and AquaFit. Lane Swim Guidelines and Booking Procedures.
- If you feel unwell, skip your swim!
- View our comprehensive procedures document
Aquatic Centre Hygiene
To protect yourself and others all patrons must adhere to basic hygiene and common-sense before, during, and after your swim, including:
- Washing your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds before and after you swim
- Shower before entering the pool deck
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available;
- Coughing or sneezing into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand;
- Disposing of any tissues in a lined wastebasket immediately and washing your hands afterward;
- After using equipment or toys place them in the marked disinfection bin
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands; and
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.